Big G Studios
Hire Photography Film Studio. Big G Studios is a film and photography studio for hire near Cambridge, London, the Midlands and East Anglia. We cater for many types of shoot from product, to interview, to green screen and everything in between. We’ve worked with multiple film and photography productions to ensure their workflow is streamlined, enjoyable and above all productive. Our hire times are flexible and competitive.
With an experienced team on site to help with anything throughout your shoot plus the technical knowledge to build bespoke sets just for you, Big G Studios is ready for your enquiry.
Thanks, James and Emily.
- Floor Area (5.6m x 10m x 3m at lowest point)
- Multiple 240 volt socket points. 110 volt available.
- Sliding door access (3.16m wide x 2.43m high) to outside.
- Complete blackout lighting control.
- Good degree of soundproofing.
- Lighting gantry and 4x pantographs.
- Blackout curtains can be moved to requirements.
- Floor Area: 5.9m x 5m
- Sliding door access: (3.16 wide x 2.43 high) to outside
- Complete blackout lighting control or daylight
We have a kitchenette with coffee machine, kettle, hot water, fridge and cleaning facilities. Tea, coffee and bottled water are offered. There is also a unisex toilet with hand wash basin and infra red toilet flush. There’s ample room in here for changing.
We have a comprehensive lighting hire pack to cater for green screen needs, interviews or photography. You can hire our lighting pack for use in the studio.
- 2x Aputure 300 D2 With diffuser
- 2x 160w Bowens 5600k LED Continuous COB
- 2x 100w Bowens 5600 LED Continuous COB
- 1x Nanlite Forza 60w
- 2x LS C700RSU 20 inch panels with adjustable white balance (3200k – 5600k)
- 2x LS 1080ASV Long LED panel kit with adjustable white balance (3200k -5600k)
- 1x LS 10 inch panel.
- 4x Lanterns perfect for green screen or wide area flood lighting
- 1x 100mm Key with honeycomb
- 1x 60mm Key with honeycomb
- COB Freznel with barn doors
- Gantry Included. Grip for hire.
- LED Multicolour light tubes. A whole rainbow of interesting colours to light the background of a scene and enrich your images.
Film Set Design and Film Studio Set Builds
At Big G studios we have the tools and technical knowledge to build any set you require for your shoot. Be it a kitchen, lounge, corner for interview. and everything in between.
From sketching your idea to it’s creation and shooting we work closely with productions to attain a set that not only looks great and genuine, but also works for the production with removable panels if needed.
Big G Studios is a film studio in Cambridge, and enjoys excellent connections being on the A505/A11 interchange, near the within a mile of the M11 motorway and Whittlesford Parkway – with direct connections to central London. We’re also only 4 miles from Cambridge city center. Big G Studios is the perfect venue for your project. Flexible to all your needs when making sets for your requirements, videos for your business and guidance for promotion afterwards – we’re here to help you create the best video you can in Cambridge.
Don’t just take our word for it!